Creating Peace of Mind - 2 Audio CDs
This extraordinary conversation with Vince Poscente and Rick Carson, an expert in emotional wellness, outlines the six keys to creating and maintaining your emotional calm and confidence even in the most difficult of circumstances. You’ll learn how to present your cool, calm confident self and improve the quality of your relationships for life.
This two CD program is divided into two parts. CD one is designed to:
- explore all the reasons why you may be struggling in your relationships
- look at the ways you're off-balance in life
- assess your happiness on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- reveal 6 keys to thrive in difficult situations - especially with regards to relationships
- improve your relationships by establishing your confidence and control
The second CD is a deep relaxation program that:
- is designed to quite simply "change your mind" regarding limiting beliefs and self-destructive behavior
- will dive into the subconscious blocks you have around relationships and eventually cause a shift to abundant positive experiences
- targets clarity on relationship visions, commitment to yourself and others, consistent growth, confident steps from today forward and controlling what you bring to your world
- takes you on a deep relaxation routine first thing in the morning and just before you go to sleep for the next 21 days
- create new attitudes and truths you have about what you want - and deserve in life.
After Vince Poscente went from a recreational skier to the Olympic Winter Games in just four years, he realized his BIG GOALS in short order program applied to much more than just sports. After a failed first marriage he sought out answers to what he might do the next time around. Meeting the psychotherapist and author of Taming Your Gremlins, Rick Carson, Vince realized he could couple his peak performance strategies with the confusing relationship landscape. Partnering with Rick, Vince developed a life changing product that is simple to use, takes up minimal time and has a profound impact.
If you're ready for a change in your life for more balance, quality relationships and overall happiness - order your own copy of Creating Peace of Mind now.